Beneficial and Delightful Soap for Skin, Senses & Spirit

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Flowers

Here in Texas spring has arrived, heralded first by jonquils.

Jonquils
 The breathtaking beauty of Texas Blue Bonnets may well be one of the very best things about this state. The blue flowers spread like carpets along roads and in between highways. They are magical!

Blue Bonnets
I have some floral soaps in the shop, for those who are still experiencing "winter in spring".
Jasmine Garden Shea

Peony-Tuberose White Flowers
Deep South Floral
Cherry Blossom Butter Cream



5 comments:

  1. Yay for Spring! I love the contrast of the yellow and purple in your jasmine soap. It's so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweet Anne-Marie!
    No added color for the yellow portion. The raw shea butter is yellow. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jasmine Garden soap has faded to a lovely, cream color now as it has cured.
    This is a soap that I like to pick up and smell as I walk past! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still ADORE your Tuberose! Want Want Want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making a list, Ms. Coco.... x

    ReplyDelete