Beneficial and Delightful Soap for Skin, Senses & Spirit

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Non-Vegan Soap Full of Sin!!!

I am going to blame my sin on the unbearably hot weather.
Texas is close to breaking weather records.
The heat wave started in May when the temps soared to the upper 90s. As of today, we have had over 30 straight days of 100+ degree temperatures.
A rare phenomenon has taken place: I have lost my appetite for everything except sweet foods and ice cream. Now, I am not supposed to eat ice cream due to lactose intolerance. Additionally, I am a practicing vegan. 
I crave sweet and creamy, so I made the most decadent soap ever!!!
It is made with Organic Heavy Cream, Organic Raw Cocoa Butter, Food Grade Rose Water and cruelty-free Tussah Silk. The color is thanks to French Rose Clay which is also terrific for sensitive skin.

Organic Cream, Rosewater & Silk Soap
I feel so guilty!!
But, my guilt is your luxurious pleasure! 
Buy it now in the Etsy shop.
I guarantee that your summer parched skin will LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment