Beneficial and Delightful Soap for Skin, Senses & Spirit

Friday, January 7, 2011

That was Fast!

The first week of January has flown by on wings!
I am taking a short intermission from soaping.
The soap shop will be open for orders, but no parcels will be shipped until after January 15, 2011.
The stock is getting low!
Only one bar each left of "Hope Chest Shea" (specially priced for January), "Sugared Citrus Patchouly", "Intense Emollient Herb Garden" and "Lullaby Shea". Other soaps are still available - standards like "Honey-Beeswax" and "Butter Cream" - both excellent winter skin delights.

Butter Cream
I will be listing new soaps around January 16, 2011. I cannot wait for you to see the new soaps! I think they will hit that old mid-winter spot! Fragrance and formulations are very nice indeed.
I have devised some new base formulas for winter. Almost every soap has copious amounts of raw, unrefined cocoa butter or raw, unrefined shea butter - organic and free trade sourced. I still use castor oil and coconut milk or coconut cream in nearly every soap for that luxe, dense, incredible lather that you have come to know and love.
Happy January, All!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Michelle!
    Your new soap and website look fabulous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....... so yummy... I want to eat eat eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!
    Now where is my fork? :)
    Angelic Hugs

    ReplyDelete