Beneficial and Delightful Soap for Skin, Senses & Spirit

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Winter Soaps Listed

I was very busy and haggard in December, but my labor has paid off!
Today, I listed a few brand new soaps (and re-listed some old favorites) in the soap shop.
I have been watching my diet like a hawk, so, well, uh, er - most of my soap is "foodie"! Ha!
The base recipes have all been reformulated to include lovely raw, organic and unrefined shea and cocoa butters, coconut milk and/or castor oil (a personal fave).
Here are some of my new soaps, which I designed to uplift skin and spirits that may need extra TLC during this LONG winter.....
Lemon Poppyseed Poundcake


Pink Grapefruit & Apricot Shea


Coconut Honey Butter




Tangerine Temple Incense     

Are you hungry yet?
In Love, Truth and Beauty 
Angelic Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. The coconut honey butter sounds amazing!

    Congrats on watching your actual diet like a hawk. It will pay off and all the sacrifice will be worth it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anne-Marie!!!
    I went vegan a few months ago and now it is a lifestyle.
    ....but I cannot help but indulge with my soaps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pass me some coconut honey butter too please along with a slice of that Tangerine Temple Incense. : )) Hugs - Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devine looking soaps, Teresa! Pink Grapefruit has a wonderful shade, and Tangerine Temple Incense really does look like its name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!!
    The Pink Grapefruit with Apricot may be my favorite. Very lovely scent!
    Angelic Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete