Beneficial and Delightful Soap for Skin, Senses & Spirit

Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Fine Autumn

Autumn has definitely arrived here in the Atlanta area. 
The days are still warm, but there is a nip on the night and morning air. 
With that in mind, today I reached for a bar of our "Earl Grey" creamy shea butter soap. 
It is as comforting as a cup of hot tea on a chilly day! The black tea base is very soft, spiked with the lemony bergamot and the scent of a huge dollop of wildflower honey - all folded into a exceptionally creamy, raw shea butter base. 

Earl Grey Shea


4 comments:

  1. Wait a minute! You moved to the Atlanta area?! Somehow I missed this (the past few months have been crazy for me-- forgive me!) but that's fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabrielle,
      Yes - the move happened in June and I still have boxes to unpack. :)
      Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it!

      Delete
    2. I had seen that you were moving, but not to Atlanta. I myself live in the area as well, so welcome. :)

      Delete