Beneficial and Delightful Soap for Skin, Senses & Spirit

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Meditation Blend Soap

Years ago, I hired a person to teach me how to meditate.

This was, quite possibly, one of the smartest investments that I have made in this lifetime.

Meditation requires nothing and yields enormous benefits.

At times, I get bored with my routine and do rely on a few aids when I want to switch it up.

Here are some of my favorite helpers - incense (high quality!), candles, specially produced CDs.

With the long, cold winter nights in mind, Angelic Soap has created a new Meditation Blend Soap that really does soothe the body, mind and spirit.

Meditation Blend Soap
 Meditation Blend Soap contains real frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood and other high quality
 essential oils, typically used in the finest incense to ease you into slumber or meditation.

Limited Edition and in the shop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment