Beneficial and Delightful Soap for Skin, Senses & Spirit

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Heat Wave

It is definitely July. 
The morning news is reporting a horrid heat wave for more than 14 states. 
Then there is that tar ball problem affecting the Gulf states.
The news also reports economic woes that all of us had hoped were behind us.
Ugh...
Dear Readers, we have a whole lotta summer still unfolding.
Even though the Etsy sale has officially ended, there are still bargains to be snagged. Angelic Soap Shop on Etsy may be the antidote to all this "Summertime Blues".
I have an idea in my noggin for another batch of soap that I hope to make this week....and posting more photos is on my "to do" list.
Meanwhile, I will leave you with a nice suggestion for a light, yet nourishing and luxurious summer soap - our Lemon Silk Chiffon. This soap is as delightful to look at as well as to use. Topped with calendula (marigold) petals, Lemon Silk Chiffon is a luscious pleasure for your bathing or showering delight.


Stay cool....and use good soap in all those showers!
In Truth, Love and Beauty.....

2 comments:

  1. That is a very beautiful soap. Makes me want dessert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I want to take a fork into the shower! ;-)
    Thank you for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete